Reputation ManagementMoinitor and Manage your Online Reputation
Respond from one Place
Monitor What People Are Saying
Monitor and manage your online reputation.
Reviews, accurate business information, and social media activity impact a business’s reputation and influences whether a consumer decides to do business with them. Businesses need a way to manage all of these factors in a scalable way.
With Reputation Management, you can keep on top of online activity affecting the reputation of a business, including reviews, listings, and social media, helping you make expert recommendations, and provide proof-of-performance.
Power Your Online Reputation
- Compile reviews from dozens of sites so you can easily see what’s being said about a business online.
- Improve search rank by identifying online business listings that are inaccurate or missing from essential directories and online listing sources.
- Monitor where a business is mentioned in a variety of sources, including news sites, blogs and social networks. Plus, highlight the most positive and negative mentions using automated sentiment analysis.
- Use competitive benchmarking to see how a business stacks up to the competition on social media outlets and local search.
- Respond to Google and Facebook reviews in just two clicks using pre-loaded default templates. Plus, your clients can edit or delete any templates and customize their own.
Manage Reputation from a Single Place
Compile reviews from dozens of sites so you can easily see what’s being said about a business online. Plus, use competitive benchmarking to see how they stack up to the competition.
Show Up Where People are Looking
Improve search rank by identifying online business listings that are inaccurate or missing from essential directories like Google, Facebook, and Bing.
Get List Builder for FREE when you sign-up for Reputation Management
Automatically Monitor and Report
Keep on top of online activity affecting the reputation of a business, including reviews, listings and social media, helping you make expert recommendations, and provide proof-of-performance.
The reputation of a business is both what they say about themselves and what others say about them. Managing reputation is nothing new; what’s new is how the internet and social media have changed the way businesses are being defined and how fast their reputations spread.
Presence management is making sure that customers can find the right information about a business online. Correct and consistent listings across directories, review sites and social networks is crucial.
Patience is a virtue when it comes to changing a businesses neglected digital footprint.
With over 33 million local reviews on Yelp alone, it’s clear that customers are sharing their opinions online. Seventy-two percent of consumers say they trust online reviews as much as personal referrals, so whether it’s a testimonial, a detailed article on someone’s blog, or an offhand comment on Twitter, people are now chatting 24/7—and local business owners need to be paying attention.