Social MarketingPost to all your Social Networks from one place.
Gogle Post Support
Direct Instagram Scheduling
Geo-Targeted Content Searches
One Place to Stay Social
To be successful on social media you need to post a nonstop stream of relevant content and engage with customers across all social channels, for each of your clients.
Generate leads, schedule ready-to-publish content, and collaborate with your customers all from one place. Social Marketing makes managing social media simple.
One Place to Manage all Your Social Accounts
- Post everywhere from one place: Social Marketing provides one place to publish and schedule posts for all your social accounts.
- Engage your followers: Social Marketing makes it simple to connect with your followers. Respond to your customers, share ready-to-post content, and build stronger social relationships with followers.
- Generate social leads: Discover new leads on Twitter and engage them with the click of a button!
- With an all-in-one composer and a social post scheduling calendar, you and you can efficiently schedule social media posts to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Google Search (via Google My Business).
- Plus, with a built-in stream of industry-related content, it’s easier than ever to discover something great to post.
- You can even generate local leads for your clients with a Twitter lead finder that monitors keywords within your local area.
Post Everywhere From One Place
Social Marketing gives your businesses one place to publish and schedule posts for all their social media accounts.
Engage with Followers
Social Marketing enables your businesses to build deeper relationships with your customers. You can discover and respond to customer comments or share interesting and relevant content—all from a single social media management tool.
Generate Social Leads
With Social Marketing, you can discover new leads on Twitter and engage them with the click of a button.
Social Marketing works great and looks beautiful on any device, so you can post fresh content and respond to customers on the go.
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business (Google Posts), and LinkedIn. From one place, you can publish content to multiple social sites with the push of a button, utilize in-line conversations so the context of interactions isn’t lost and schedule a calendar of posts.
Use our Twitter lead generation tool to find customers talking about your products & services, in their area. Set up lead searches for keywords related to your business, then sit back and watch the leads roll in.
Companies know that customer service is important, but a lot of businesses still haven’t formed a specific strategy for addressing online concerns and building social relationships. With 89% of U.S. consumers saying that they’ve gone to a competitor after a poor customer service experience, it’s clear that a business’s ability to listen to complaints and provide solutions is linked to its success.
Did you know that 90% of small businesses have Facebook pages, but that almost one third of them have less than thirty-two fans? Building an engaged audience can be difficult, and for many local businesses it’s the reason why they quit updating their pages long ago. In order to create a successful following on social media, every post needs to have value. With Social Marketing’s ready-to-post content, it has never been easier to provide timely, relevant content for your clients.
Yes! Show your growth across channels from one dashboard, monitor changes in Facebook and Twitter reach and see the growth in fans and followers from social campaigns.
- Post calendar―Effectively manage and schedule posts using a convenient calendar view
- Mobile-friendly—Social Marketing is fully mobile responsive so you can work how you want
- Analytics—Rich engagement statistics on your social posts
- Lead finder—Configure keyword searches and geo targeting to find and engage with your target audience
- Ready-to-post content library—Use your favourite RSS feeds to discover great content to use in your social media marketing
- All-in-one composer—Post to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business, Google+, and LinkedIn
- Direct Instagram scheduling―Plan Instagram posts in advance and then sit back while Social Marketing publishes them automatically
- Google Posts support―Promote your upcoming events, make special announcements, share timely offers and more
- Configurable notifications―Easily configurable for each of your users— get notifications on new leads, customer replies and more
- Customer engagement―Get an aggregate view of all customer posts and respond to them directly from Social Marketing